Thursday, September 22, 2011

Removable Countertop 2.5 Gallon Water Container Holder

During travel, I prefer to carry a bottled water for drinking. I don't trust the fresh water tank for our drinking and cooking needs. We usually get the 2.5 gallon water container (2 packs) from Costco, it's cheaper. Most of the time, I secure one 2.5 gallon water container for use on the countertop either using a rope or any kind of tying material. It was a big hassle to do, plus it's not very secure at all. After some brain storming idea, I came up with the design. Using pieces of scrap plywood, I made a water container holder, painted it black to match the appliances.  I've been using it for couple of weeks now and has performed better than I expected.

Click photo's to enlarge. 
   











No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately due to high levels of spam, all comments are now moderated before they are posted. Thank you.